GrandflyffS7
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Read This !!

2 posters

Go down

Please Read This !! Empty Please Read This !!

Post by black017 Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:06 pm

KEEP IN MIND TO THOSE WHO WANTS TO CHEAT:

there are usually a lot of reasons why you would/should want to cheat. probably several possibilities. it goes like this...

You could outwit your opponents by using cheat engines, injectors, blah blah blah that is a program that could override the game blah blah blah.
You could win in very hard events/games so that you can gain a lot of profit/prizes and etc.
You can show the people that you are strong. but unfortunately, the character is not called "strong" when it has supporters/backup like cheats, glitches blah blah.
Just for fun. Just trippin'!

You could also come up with a plan to gather all cheaters and start a new guild to make yourselves "LOOK GOOD." Actually not. Us admins work hard to come up with plans to take down the cheats/glitches/bugs, and you just make our jobs harder. So i thank you for that lovely contribution. It gave us away more than 60% of our lives. It was very touching of you to think of us. I can cry but its just gay. Smile

SO WHAT'S THE OBJECTIVE OF THIS DOCUMENT?

the objective of this stubborn and boring document is to make yourselves guilty of what you did. XD
OF COURSE NOT!

this is about what would happen to you if you wanted to cheat. there are also several possibilities:
We will take your char to a process called "Banning." Either account ban or IP ban.
We will take the imbalanced items from your char to prevent further idiocy of the player. (depending if he's too smart to refuse in taking the items from the other cheaters/stubborn GMs anyway. if he took the bait, then its idiocy already. :P)
You will be called a cheater/glitcher/stupid/idiot/shunga/chicken/pig/horse/rabbit/dragon/city/pride/flyff/r2/rocks if you will cheat. Smile

I HOPE YOU HAD FUN READING THIS DOC. THIS IS JUST AN OPINION BUT 90% OF THIS DOC IS WHAT I REALLY GOING ON IN THE GAMING WORLD. XD

black017
GameMasters

Back to top Go down

Please Read This !! Empty Re: Please Read This !!

Post by ctgjejemon Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:29 pm

:3

ctgjejemon

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum